17 Sunco Parade CANNING VALE
Tools & Resources
Stuck in the rental trap and don't want the hassle of building?
This delightful, low maintenance 3 bedroom 2 bathroom cute & cosy home sits in the highly desirable Caladenia Primary School zone.
Light, bright and well maintained, this property would suit a small family or a couple wanting a low maintenance entry point buy into this sought after convenient location.
* Tiled lounge at the front of the home
* well laid out kitchen with four burner gas hot plates, electric oven and BIG breakfast bar
* Separate, open plan tiled meals & family room
* Main bedroom with built in robe & ensuite
* 2 minor bedrooms with built-in robes
* Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
* Ducted air con throughout
* Gas heating
* Private courtyard with colour bond patio flowing off main living area
* Outdoor storage room
* Lock-up single garage with shopper's entry
* Reticulated easy care front lawns and gardens
* Crimsafe protection on front windows and security grills on other windows and doors.
* Survey Strata block size 228sqm
*Built in 2005
* Close proximity to public transport, parks, schools and plenty of wonderful cafes and restaurants.
* 0.78km to Caladenia Primary School
* 1.9km to Canning Vale College
* Up and coming Nicholson Road Train Station is nearby
Currently tenanted at $350 per week until 24/11/2020
Call Megan Stone on 0407 120 166 or Glynn Busson on 0433 316 094 to view today.