44 Honeyeater Street BEELIAR
Tools & Resources
- Gas hot water system
- Located in Beeliar Gardens Estate
- Walking distance to local IGA and shopping, oval and school
- Minutes to supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, sporting facilities, Gateways shopping centre, freeway, train station and the pristine waters of Coogee beach
Nestled alongside the Beeliar Regional Park, just 20 minutes south of Perth's CBD and only a stone's throw from magnificent beaches at Cockburn Sound,
quality 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located in a tranquil and private street directly opposite picturesque parklands and lake.
Built on an elevated block, this large home offers multiple living areas, a huge outdoor entertainment area, but most importantly you will enjoy the ultimate low maintenance lifestyle.
The large kitchen which overlooks the open plan dining, family, and outdoor entertainment area, creates an ambience of flowing space which exudes a warm and friendly neighbour.
Close to excellent schools, Cockburn Gateway shopping centre, Cockburn Central station, medical centre, restaurants, the freeway, Port Coogee marina, Fremantle and so much more. What a great place to live!
- wood flooring throughout
- 8 solar panels
- Gas bayonet heating
- Remote double garage with drive through rear access
- Huge outdoor entertainment area with patio
- Large garden shed
- Extremely low maintenance
- Directly opposite picturesque parklands and lake complete with playground
- 160m to public transport
- 200m to Beeliar Shopping Centre, IGA, medical centre, pharmacy, newsagency, hairdresser, restaurant, caf and community centre
- 250m to Buggles Early Learning and Kindy
- 550m to Beeliar Primary School
- 1.6kms to Divine Mercy College and Mater Christi Catholic Primary School
- 4.3kms to Cockburn Central Shopping Centre
- 4.5kms to freeway
- Just 7 minutes to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospital and Murdoch University
Call Glynn Busson to view today 0433 316 094.