61/1 Carr Street WEST PERTH
Tools & Resources
Enjoy the resort feel all year round in this secure apartment complex that comes with a communal swimming pool, spa, gym, sauna and a relaxing waterfall!
You can get more of nature by walking or cycling to Kings Park, conveniently located at the next suburb.
No day is the same in this city living apartment that opens up to Perth city's shopping scene, cinemas, libraries, popular eateries and cafes. With the "Free Transit Zone" or the CAT bus service (blue line) at your door step, food and entertainment are within easy reach.
You can also simply take a stroll or a quick drive down to the neighbouring precincts of Subiaco, West Leederville, Leederville to enjoy the community spirit.
- 85m2 of spacious internal living
- Seperate living and dining areas
- En-suite master bedroom with built in wardrobe with access to the balcony.
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobe with access to a second balcony overlooking the swimming pool
- Additional well sized third bedroom
- Large family bathroom with laundry
- Kitchen equipped with gas stove and electric oven
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Amenities within complex include communal garden, swimming pool, outdoor spa, sauna, gym
- Additional storage unit at car park
- Secure undercover car bay
- Walking distance to the CAT bus stop and "Free Transit Zone" bus services.
Water Rates: $1,341.54 P/A
Council Rates: $1,447.81 P/A
Strata Levies: $1,053.95 P/Quarter
Close proximity to:
• Perth CBD
• Hyde Park
• Centre of Northbridge
• Beatty Park Leisure Centre