7/3 Garden Street CANNINGTON
Tools & Resources
Perfect for a First Home Owner or an investment property for a First Time Investor!
This well-maintained 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom villa currently has a long-term tenant on a periodic lease, who are keen to negotiate a fixed-term lease with the new owner.
The property has a 110sqm internal area with a beautiful courtyard for BBQ enthusiasts.
With Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre (the largest Shopping Centre in Perth) less than 2km and Beckenham Train Station 1km away, you can choose to live without a car!
You will be spoilt for choices with the cinema, department stores, restaurants, cafes and grocery stores being so close to you. The property is 13kms away from Perth CBD and is accessible via Albany Highway and by the Freeway.
Enjoy the relaxing lifestyle with Canning River, Cannington Greyhounds, Cannington Leisureplex and Cannington Library at your footsteps!
Highlights of the property include:
• Fully detached villa with no common walls
• Master bedroom with en-suite
• Two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Bathroom with a bath tub and shower
• Spacious lounge/meals area
• Kitchen is fully-equipped with gas stove, oven and a large recess for the fridge
• Air conditioning and ceiling fan
• Laundry and courtyard
• Double garage
• Easy to upkeep tropical garden
• Storage room
Strata Fees: $250 per quarter
Council Rates: $375 per installment
Water Rates: $166 per bill
Contact Charlie Yeo at 0434 290 770 or Ezekiel Sim at 0402 118 460 to organise a tour around this house.