91 Shreeve Road CANNING VALE
Tools & Resources
This easy care and well maintained 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is accessible to public transport, parks and Excelsior Primary School. This home would suit a first home buyer, investor, downsizer or FIFO worker.
- Appealing faade with feature double solid wood front doors.
- Entrance hall with stunning wood flooring and coffered ceiling.
- Ducted air conditioning plus split system in family area.
- Cosy master bedroom is generous in size with walk-in robe.
- Ensuite bathroom is of high quality with porcelain basin, luxurious spa bath and separate toilet.
- Theatre room has coffered ceiling and downlights.
- Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are good sized with built in robes and venetian blinds
- Adequately sized main bathroom also finished with quality fittings and neutral tones.
- Chef's kitchen with double sinks, quality smeg free standing stainless-steel oven cooktop, large fridge space, bulk head with downlights... A pleasure to cook in.
- Open plan kitchen, meals, family space with plenty of natural light.
- Easy care garden and alfresco space for outdoor entertaining.
- Lock up double garage with automatic sectional door with shopper's entry.
- 324sqm green titled lot.
- 155 sqm approx. of living space.
- approx 11 years old.
Call Glynn Busson on 0433 316 094 or Megan Stone on 0407 120 166 today for a viewing!