21 Illawarra Crescent CANNING VALE
Tools & Resources
****PLEASE CALL FOR PRIVATE VIEWING WITH 24 HOUR NOTICE********
It is such a pleasure to present this immaculate family home located in Canning Vale's top location a stone's throw away from Sanctuary Waters Lake and Parklands. First time offered, this home is perfect for the growing family offering 4 large bedrooms, 2 spacious bathrooms and 5 huge living areas.
Being at the end of a cul-de-sac, you can feel comfortable that kids can play safely without worrying about traffic. The home sits high on the lot and has great curb appeal with very well-cared for lawn and garden. Great neighborhood too!
List of Features :
• Double entry doors.
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes (large walk-in robe in master bedroom).
• Study right next to master bedroom.
• Considerable Master ensuite bathroom with spa bath and attached separate semi-ensuite powder room.
• Main bathroom is substantial as well with bathtub and shower.
• Massive open-plan kitchen well-appointed with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double fridge recess, and walk-in pantry. Opens out to the meals area and family room with 35- course high ceilings. Adjacent to that is a separate games room leading out to the patio.
• Formal lounge and dining at the front.
• Lovely patio under the main roof graced with high end caf blinds on all sides.
• Water-feature koi pond.
• Window shutters.
• Reverse-cycle Ducted Air-conditioning throughout the home.
• Newly painted roof (still under warranty).
• 5 KW Solar panels.
• Solar Hot Water System with gas booster.
• 3-phase power throughout the home.
• Security alarm.
• Bore reticulated immaculate gardens.
• Large Laundry room with built-in cupboards, and ample counter-space.
• Two car garage with automatic garage door.
Other important facts :
• Lot size : 672 sqm
• Frontage : 21 m
• Brick and tile construction
• Year Built : 1999
• Builder : Lifestyle
• House area : 260.13 sqm
• Garage area : 36.81 sqm
• Verandahs area : 38.77 sqm
• Total area : 335.71 sqm
Don't overlook this one! It may just slip you by.