22 Aquanita Rise DARLING DOWNS
Tools & Resources
Looking for resort living with a rural feel? Come and view this piece of heaven with hill views.
Situated on 1.2 acres in Darling Downs, this manicured property with reticulated gardens and beautiful landscaping is designed for luxury living.
The double doors with feature glass lead to a beautiful entry hall with solid Bamboo flooring throughout the home.
The massive fully equipped theatre room features raised flooring and two sets of French doors leading out to the gardens - perfect for entertaining.
The expansive open-plan living area consists of meals, kitchen and family room. Chef's kitchen has a 900mm oven and hotplate, rangehood, double-draw dishwasher, huge walk-in pantry, plenty of overhead and under-bench cupboards, stone benchtops and breakfast bar. The slow-combustion log fire accompanies the family room with sliding doors leading to the alfresco.
The impressive outdoor alfresco with Eco decking, Bozzy shade blinds, ceiling fan and glass fencing, leads to an additional undercover outdoor kitchen with views of the spectacular below-ground pool area with limestone flooring. The pool is surrounded by Eco-deck sunbed and seating, manicured stone gardens with lighting and large water feature waterfall.
A king-sized master bedroom with custom-built his and hers robes lead to the ensuite with deep bath, large shower with glass door and double vanity with Corian bench tops and separate toilet. Also, features access to the alfresco. The three other bedrooms, all queen sized, have walk-in double door robes and are separated by a large bathroom with bath, shower with glass door, vanity with Corian benchtop and additional separate toilet.
The large study has been converted into a home gym (some equipment can stay) but can easily be a 5th bedroom.
The laundry also features Corian bench top and under bench cupboards, huge sliding glass door storage and separate powder room.
This house includes additional separate storage rooms throughout the house, suitable for families of all sizes.
Other features include:
• Double garage with access to the house, two ducted evaporative air conditioning units.
• Ducted vacuuming system throughout.
• Security doors
• Solar hot-water system.
• Gas connected.
• 6.6kw 25 solar panels with 3 Goodwe 5KW converter (new).
• Deep sewage systems has new pump.
• External features with sweeping veranda to the front and sides of the home.
• Large 15mx7.5m workshop with 3-phase power, shower and toilet.
• 15m x 4m Lean-to attached to the main shed.
• 3.9m x 2.9m wood shed.
• 4.6m x 2.3m storage shed (new).
• Recycled bitumen driveway.
• Fully fenced with two gates for easy access.
• Electric Gate
• Minutes from all the local amenities, approximately 7 minutes to Tonkin Highway, and approximately 20 minutes to Kwinana Freeway. Primary and High Schools just around the corner.
All furniture to be sold!
This property has been beautifully maintained and with nothing to be done, won't last long on the market. Call now to avoid disappointment!