28 CANNING VALE
Tools & Resources
Fantastic downsizer or investment property in the newer sought after Glenariff Estate.
Built in 2015 on a 351sqm easy care green title block, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home has a bonus side access for a boat or caravan. Another feature of this home is the whisper quiet, highly convenient cul-de-sac location.
At the front of the home, we have an auto double garage with shopper's entry, separate study, double door entry, adjacent to a large master bedroom with ensuite & built-in robe.
This private and secure house offers a well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample bench space & cupboards which flows to tiled living and dining areas.
At the rear of the home, you have the three minor bedrooms are all double size with built-in mirrored robes which are serviced by the main bathroom and separate WC.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning is throughout the property for year round comfort.
• 6.5kw of solar panels for energy efficiency.
• There is low maintenance, easy care pavers across the front of the home, double gates to rear of the property, a combination of paving, artificial turn and stepping stones around the perimeter of the home.. perfect for lock & leave scenario.
• Catchment zone to the ever popular Ranford Primary School & Canning Vale College.
• Easy access to IGA, Livingston Shopping Centre, 24 hour gym, medical facility & many other amenities.
• Close to Glenariff Boulevard Reserve which includes a children's play area with shade sails.
• Walk to public transport & near the future Ranford Road Train Station.
The home is currently tenanted at $390 per week and there may be an option to offer a vacant position on this property.