34 St Andrews Crescent CANNING VALE
Tools & Resources
All reasonable offers invited!
Situated across from the beautiful parkland reserve in Ranford Estate is this brilliant affordable family home. 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 brilliant bathrooms and a perfect secluded outdoor entertaining area will surely tick all your boxes.
Just a hop skip and a jump to Ranford Primary school (recently voted the best primary school in WA for 2015) and public transport right on your door step, means you can simply leave the car at home. This property is a must see!!! Call for a viewing TODAY!
• Federation faade.
• 619sqm lot size.
• Separate tiled entrance.
• Study with built in carpets and blinds.
• Evaporative ducted air conditioning.
• Formal lounge /dining with kempas flooring and wooden venetian blinds.
• Master suite has kempas wood flooring wood venetian blinds large walk in robe and fan light.
• Ensuite bathroom is finished in black, grey, white and has good quality fittings double porcelain basins and flick taps.
• Open plan family/ kitchen /meals is fully tiled with projector verticals and security screens.
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop plenty of cupboards and roller blinds.
• Huge games room behind double doors has feature light, tiled floors, vertical blinds and spectacular bar.
• Bedroom 2 has vinyl flooring and is double sized . Bedrooms 3 and 4 are king sized with walk in robes and all have laminate flooring.
• Main bathroom is light and bright and has single basin and spa bath.
• Magnificent secluded outdoor entertaining under paved patio.
• Sparkling below ground heated swimming pool with tropical gardens.
• Solar hot water system with gas booster.
• Perfectly positioned across from Ranford parkland reserve.
• Double garage with side workshop area and automatic sectional door.
• Gorgeous easy care gardens automatically reticulated off mains.
• Rear garden shed.
• Tranquil fish pond in lush garden setting.
BE QUICK!! This one is too good to last. Call SEROJA KASLI for a viewing today, 0404 036 333