4 Stafford Court LEEMING
Tools & Resources
This is a wonderful opportunity to enter the market or downsize into this much sort after, safely held suburb of Leeming. You will be pleasantly surprised when you view as there are some clever, major upgrades to the property which have already been completed. This leaves you to choose if there is anything else you would like to add...if anything.
This home is beautifully located within easy walking distance to schools, shopping, transport and medical services. The freeway access is within perfect distance as are the bike tracks, Murdoch train station, Fiona Stanley Hospital and the golf course is almost on the doorstep.
I'm sure that you could easily see yourself living here in this beautiful, leafy, character pocket of Leeming.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
* Spacious light filled lounge with gas bayonet and timber look floors
* Separate intimate dining room with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Light and bright stylish new kitchen
* Breakfast bar with laminated heatproof benches
* Dishlex dishwasher plus other modern appliances
* Undercover entertainment area provides extra meals/living areas
* Spacious main bedroom with ample size built in robes
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Solar heating panels and gas hot water
* Garage with remote control door plus extra car spaces
* Spacious, secure, backyard and leisure area
* Bore reticulated gardens and lawns plus a shed
* Raised sleeper gardens beds with mature growth and bird life
* Block size 688m2 (approx.)
* The home was constructed in the year of 1978