7 Hibbertia Crescent RIVERTON
Tools & Resources
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (WITH 24 HOURS' NOTICE)
SPACIOUS home, LARGE lot, LARGE shed. If these tick the main boxes for you, then this home is what you're looking for. Many a visitor to the home have commented at how upon entry, this home gives off a good vibe. All the living areas have the spacious feel to it and is light and bright.
Don't take my word for it, just come on down and see for yourself.
- Four good-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Two bathrooms, master ensuite and both have had renovations
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, loads of cupboard and bench space, double sink, and dishwasher
- Big lounge/dining room as you enter to the right
- Open plan kitchen/family/meals area
- Large enclosure serves as extra games entertaining area
- Spacious laundry
- Evaporative ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
- Wood burning fireplace in the family room
- Two car garage with drive through access with panel lift door
- Huge powered shed 14 m x 4 m
- Bore reticulated easy care gardens
Council Rates: approx. $1,400 p.a.
Water Rates: approx. $200/two months
Block Size: 818sqm
Perfectly located just a short distance from Riverton Forum Shopping Centre and the Riverton Leisureplex, you can find everything you need at your fingertips. With easy access to schools, universities and major hospitals this home is ideally situated.
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVED ABOUT LIVING HERE
We've enjoyed entertaining family and friends in this big and spacious home over the years. This home has provided years of pleasure and enjoyment for us.
Nowhere ever seems far away, being located so close to the city and major bus routes for public transport.
The garden is brilliant for children, as is a safe enclosure with loads of space for them to play.
One of the best features of this location is the tranquil view of the nature reserve at the back of the house which attracts various birdlife.
For those interested in walking or cycling there is a paved pathway that leads to the Canning River area with open space and playgrounds.
This home is great for a family. We have had lots of very fond memories of our time in it.